Friday, April 30, 2010

French Antique Key Necklace


I'm very excited as I've just had a peek at two mid-century chairs that my friends at S.H.E Lifestyle have been upcycling - sprucing and upholstering and waving their magic wand over - for me. And they super-kindly gave me one of their French antique key necklaces which looks pretty cool and is fun to wear.


I love the blue velvet ribbon which picks up the teal that is in the fabric by Cloth they have used for my chairs. They discovered a bunch of these keys on their travels which apparently came from a French farmhouse cellar and each end is shaped a different number!


You'd have thought having this around my neck this afternoon would have helped me remember to pick up the 'new' house keys I left on the hall table as I was leaving after dropping off some stuff. But no. I locked them inside!!


Thankfully, hubby reminded me that he took one of the spare front door keys in the event of such forgetfulness (I have been known to do this before). Phew - more than once!

But getting back to the chairs - they're being delivered on Monday so I'll be able to show you their beautifulness and S.H.E's craftmanship then. In the meantime, have a happy weekend ...

1 comment:

  1. I am Anju Patel from Aleena fashions acc.pvt ltd. Our company has established since 20 years. We have 50-100 workers in our company $ we have high personalised, punctual & high qualified merchandisers. We are leading manufactures & exporters of artificial jewelry, fashion jewelry, glass bead necklaces, long necklaces, metal chain necklaces beaded necklaces, embroidered necklaces, sequin necklaces.
    We have a huge range of bangles include resin bangles, wood bangles, bone bangles, glass bangles, metal bangles, brass bangles.
    We have a huge range of fashion bracelets which includes glass bead bracelets, sead bead bracelets, embroidered bracelets, metal bracelets, metal & embroidered cuffs in large scale
    We are also manufacturing a huge range of fashion earrings & hair bands.
    We are also doing handicraft items also.
    We worked and also working for a huge brands like Liz Claiborne, Zara, Hudson Bay, Lucky Brand, Juicy Couture, forever 21, ETC & many more.

    We have in In - house :
    • Embroidered unit
    • Electro plating unit
    • Assembling unit
    • Casting unit
    • Packaging unit
    • Restricted substances testing conduct machine AS WELL.

    We know value and quality of all products.

    If you are interested in our company and company products surely give me a feed back. Please give chance to our company to prove.


    Your valuable reply will be appreciated.


    Thanks & Regards.
    Aleena Fashions Accessories (p) ltd
    R-275A, Street No. 12, Ramesh Park,
    Laxmi Nagar, Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I'd love to hear from you ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails