Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week 6 of the Build

Not a lot of work went on last week. Unfortunately rain stopped play. But they were able to get some things done - like the back fill and laying some of the concrete slab to the right of the footings.


Love the turquoise diggers.




The silver footing pipes were once in the remains of the old garage ...


... and are now here by the frangipani tree.


And this is where I tried to get creative!


A silver, green and rust combo. Doesn't the mesh look amazing - rather like green mist!



8 comments:

  1. Rain, rain, go away! Slow process building isn't it! But I am pleased to see you getting excited for the final stages - new lounge and new cushions (your previous post). Love them, particualrly the one you picked up in NZ.
    x Briohny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting stuff.
    L.O.V.E the frangipani and that it has been 'protected' by the pipes.
    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really cool...I am sooo excited about your project...so I bet you are over the mood...It will be all done in no time:)

    Kisses,sweetie and see you soon:)

    Ps: I am having a really great GIVEAWAY later on today…hint?(something you can wear) so please join in !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane,
    I know rain can slow things down.... We went through the same thing when we were renovating the yard.
    Very nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah! those turquoise diggers almost match your blog layout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I said to the foreman that all equipment had to be turquoise! Only kidding - I think he would have thought me nuts if I had! Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it exciting to see the progress? I thoroughly enjoyed the process of our build. I hope your goes smoothly and that you enjoy watching it all unfold.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I'd love to hear from you ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails