There's been a lot of crafting going on here lately and I managed to make the two Cloth Fabric cushions for our bed without too much difficulty considering I've done nothing like this for about 25 years!!!
Well, I did sew one side the wrong way which needed unpicking and then some of the ribbon got caught up and that needed unpicking and re-sewing! But other than that, it went okay. Needless to say, daughter #1 helped with some of the sewing while I measured, cut, pinned and did the final sew.
I used offcuts of the lampshade fabric and then bits I'd bought as remnants.
For the backing I used Cloth Cream Hemp fabric and cream ribbon (I didn't want to attempt sewing zips!).
I think I could get into this cushion-making lark!