Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hard to Find cushions


 I loved these cushions so much ...
 

I had to buy them. In fact, I bought four - all online after a few glasses of wine with hubby egging me on!  


Actually, I bought two first to check I did, in fact, like them and then another two after they arrived because they are well made, linen, and I just liked them. They also help jazz up our plain cream sofa.
These are my second lot of cushions I've bought online and I highly recommend it (the Pony Rider Union Jack ones being the first).


I also thought I took a photo of the fourth but can't find it and now our camera's died!
 But if you want to check them out and look at the other cool stuff they have, click here, but unfortunately they only post to Australian customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I'd love to hear from you ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails