Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ici et La Lamp

Thanks to some of my gorgeous friends I was given a voucher from Ici et La in Sydney's Surry Hills for my birthday at the end of last year and I've only just had a chance to go and visit. For those who don't know Ici et La imports beautiful French fabric, furniture and accessories - or as they say 'objet de charme and bespoke metal'. Oh the choices! But I couldn't go past this Belgian table lamp that would be great in a study, as a side table light in a living room or even on a bedside table.


Their resident bulldog is adorable but, unfortunately, not for sale!


They even have a large range of espadrilles ...

and a range of zinc and metal letters and numbers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I'd love to hear from you ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails