Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spanish Time


Okay, I know it's only just October but already people are talking about Christmas - agh! But if you ask me, where is one place I wouldn't mind staying, then this hotel would be on my list.


The Spanish Hotel Viura, designed by Designhouses, is in the wine region of Rioja Alavesa and is named after the most widely planted white grape variety in Rioja. Its modern, quirky architecture, based on a series of concrete cubes, sits next to a 17th century church in the middle of a traditional village. It has plush seating, a wine-barrel ceilinged restaurant and stunning views.




When can we go?

1 comment:

  1. Can I come too? hahah
    I love this place and I am dreaming about some stunning trip for Christmas:)

    Kisses,sweetie

    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY later on today, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I'd love to hear from you ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails