Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Designer Dog



I couldn't resist submitting this photo of Ruby to Desire to Inspire's Monday's Pets on Furniture and this Monday she featured and I'd love you to check it out!
The blog's weekly posting is not only a look at some very cute and spoilt pets but an interesting mix of furniture pieces from readers around the world.
For those who don't know, Desire to Inspire is a well-known and long-established design blog created by a Canadian and an Australian who have never actually met but share the same interest - the search for the perfect room! I wonder if they will ever find it ...

1 comment:

  1. Jane, good on you, this is a wonderful site to visit! I look forward to following your journey with the Brick House!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I'd love to hear from you ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails