Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ruby the Red Nose Reindeer Dog


Well, folks, it's that time we call the silly season and what better way to end the year than with a silly-looking dog!

Ruby did this all by herself a couple of months ago and of course I snapped away knowing just when it might come in handy.

I hope you all have a super Christmas, merry New Year and relaxing, fun holidays. I'm taking some time off now from the blogging world and will be going away too, so you won't hear from me again until mid-January.

Take care
Jane xx

8 comments:

  1. Have a great Christmas, Jane!
    That is such a cute photo too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too, Jane! Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! Aren't dogs the best? Have a lovely Christmas jane and a relaxing break x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great break, Jane. I laughed when I saw that photo! Silly doggus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny!Happy Christmas from Norway

    Helle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the bach time (heavens, listen to me - I'm going native!) We're doing the Kiwi getaway thing too after an Auckland Christmas... Love the photo! A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahha that photo is fantastic!!! Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too, darling
    See you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rudolph envy? What a gorgeous photo! Have a wonderful Christmas..Love Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I'd love to hear from you ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails